Are You Building a Valuable Business?
This is a question that every Business Owner, Entrepreneur, and CEO should consider. Most of them will answer “Yes” when the truth is probably “No”. They tend to simply equate “revenue” or “profits” with “valuable”. While these are important factors in the value of a company, they are far from the only factors. When owners fixate on revenue and profit, they often overlook many other key drivers of value, to the detriment of the company.
We Focus on Value
We work closely with business owners to help them build companies with the critical eye of a potential future buyer or successor. Simply put, when you focus on value, you build a better business.
Focusing on value does not mean that you’re selling your business tomorrow, in 5 years, or ever. It means that …
- You’re building a healthy, growing business that can operate without you.
- You’re not at the mercy of a single customer or vendor.
- You have strong, predictable cash flow.
- You have defined processes and workflows in place.
- You have effective, enabled, and incentivized employees.
- You have a strategy and exit plan.
- We establish your near and long-term objectives for the company.
- We analyze your company across 18 Primary Drivers of Value: 9 Operational Drivers and 9 Market Drivers
- We create a customized plan and schedule to improve each driver.
- We then help you effectively execute your plan.
Specific Areas of Focus
- Putting Business Fundamentals In Order
- Tactical Planning
- Systemizing Internal Operations
- Leveraging Human Resources
- Financial Measurement and Management
- Benchmarking and Measuring Success
- Leadership Development
- Strategic/Exit Planning
When you focus on value, everything else falls into place. Please contact us to discuss how we can help your business.